Program your Sky Remote
The Sky remote of all sky boxes can be programmed for almost all TV’s so the volume button of the remote changes the volume of the TV. The Sky boxes DO NOT have an option to change their volume. The volume button on the remote only works if the remote is programmed for the TV connected.
Before proceeding further place the Sky Remote Control on a flat surface.
Reset Sky Remote Control to operate the Sky+ box
- Place the Sky Remote Control on a flat surface such as the floor or a coffee table.
- Press the TV button.
- Press the Select button and the yellow button together until the light at the top of the Navigator flashes twice.
- Press number 1.
- Press Select and the red light will flash twice.
- Press the Sky button to return to Sky mode.
Reset Sky Remote Control to operate the set top box
- Point the Sky Remote Control away from the TV and press the TV button.
- Press the Select button and the blue button together until the light at the top of the Sky Remote Control flashes twice.
- Press Select button.
- Press the Sky button and then point the Sky Remote Control back at the TV.
- If this procedure fails to rectify the issue, follow the procedure below.
Click the link to download a PDF containing Sky Remote Codes.