Sky viewing card is not authorised
If you are receiving this error message, trying checking the viewing card is inserted correctly by following the procedure below. If this viewing card is new it needs to be activated. – see “How to activate my Viewing Card”
Ensure that your viewing card is inserted correctly:
- Switch your box onto standby.
- Remove the viewing card from your box.
- Re-insert the viewing card into the slot marked Sky Viewing Card.
- Switch your box back on.
- Turn to channel 106.
- If your viewing card is not inserted correctly, the message “Please insert your card” will appear.
- In this case, gently tap the front of the card to ensure that it is correctly inserted.